At the Flint and Powder Coy, we’re real people, just like you. So we’re committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. The following policy outlines how we treat your personal information and the security measures which are in place.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer, your visits to and your use of this website.
- This includes your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, the length of your visit and how many pages you viewed.
- We also collect information regarding your transactions with us through this website, including which products you purchased to how much you spent, which coupons you redeemed and which method of devliery you chose.
- Please note that we do not store Credit Card/Debit Card information.
- We also collect any information that you share with us, for the purpose of registering with us, including Title, Name, Email Address, Address and Telephone Numbers.
- This also includes information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and newsletters.
- Plus, any other information that you choose to send to us.
Using your personal data
We may use your personal data to:
- Successfully manage our website.
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website.
- Allow you to keep products in your shopping basket, for purchase at the end of your sessions or when you return to the website later.
- Take payments from you and deliver the products you’ve purchased, as well as send you an email notification when they have been despatched.
- Send you general communications. Answering a help desk ticket for example.
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested, like when a particular product comes back into stock or is available to order once more.
- Send you our weekly newsletters, keeping you up to date with the latest ranges and exclusive promotions.
- Resolve any problems which may arise relating to our website or your order with us
In addition to the disclosures outlined above, which allow us to give you a great online shopping experience, we may also disclose the following information about you:
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
- To prevent fraud and reduce credit risk to any of our agents, suppliers or subcontractors.
- Any futher personal information, which you expressly agree we are able to share. Your name as a winner of a competition for example.
Security of your personal information
We take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall protected) servers. And all electronic transactions you make to or receive from us are encrypted using SSL technology.
This means that we do not store any Credit Card or Debit Card information on our servers or our physical premises whatsoever.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. So you are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. And we will never ask you for your password. This kind of sensitive information is encrypted and made inaccessible to us.
You may also instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. You will either be able to agree in advance to receive our weekly newsletters, or other form of contact in advance. And you will always be able to opt-out as well, either by clicking the Unsubscribe button at the bottom of each newsletter, or by logging in to your Matchlock Games account and changing your settings.
Third party websites
Sometimes we will share links to other websites, either on our social media or from our online store for example. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated. Although you can usually do this by logging in to your Wayland Games Account and updating your personal information.
We may from time to time notify all users by email of significant changes to our site which may mean that any data collected is moved or changed. For example, a server move or ecommerce platform update which would require us to migrate customers’ accounts from on place to another.